I posted this list last week on Thursday:
Thought I'd throw down what i want to do this weekend and then check back with myself on Monday and see how i did...
- Thursday night family hang, drinks with my wife - had a great time out with my wife at Steuben's in Denver. great food (grits and shrimp!) and great conversation with my wife. Our love for each other is growing.
- Men with Goats meet up - 4 of the 5 goats met on friday morning. good conversation with good guys in different stages of life. it's real and honest - at least i am.
- ride 2 hours- 2 times - rode 3 hours on friday (31 miles) and 1 hour on saturday (chain broke)
- Friday movie (with A16?) - didn't do this. i wanted to see valkyrie but he had other things he wanted to do.
- Saturday morning breakfast with men from church - didn't do this. i was behind on sleep and chose pastor pillow, instead. i heard it was a good gathering.
- select and purchase carpet for the Launch Pad stage - didn't do this and still haven't. maybe tomorrow?
- Red Rocks steps with L15 - nope. it was 20 degrees and snowing. we opted out.
- Teaching/leading at church - yes i did. it was fun as usual!
- Annual Meeting at church - yes siree.
- get some stuff on eBaby - 2 new Leatherman Juice - a Bach 16M trombone? - guitar effects pedal - did it. listed the guitar processor and one Juice. hope they sell.
- make a plan for wiring lighting in the basement. - somewhat but not so much.
the list was motivating. maybe i'll do it again this weekend. Do you make lists?