Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rider's Log 3.22.08 -BDCT-Intervals

wr_prairie_dog_2 Distance 21 miles Ride time 1:34

Average Speed 13.1 Big Dry Creek Trail to I-25 to Wadsworth to home. 2x2 intervals

After warming up, I did 5 sets of 2x2 intervals (2 minutes maximum effort/2 minutes recovery) followed by 5 minutes recovery then another 5 sets of 2x2 intervals. I finished the last interval north of City Park and rode on to Wadsworth and turned around there. My AVS was 14.1 at the end of the intervals; 13.1 by the end of the ride.

These little dawgs are all over the open spaces and run their fat butts like crazy when i come by. sometimes, if they realize it's too late to run, they strike a pose and freeze. i think they do this hoping to go unseen. hawks are often circling overhead looking for a good meal of dawg meat.

96 miles in March. Goal is 120.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Whittaker Woman said...

I know this is a month late but I just wanted to say thanks for supporting us in Uganda. It was great to know we had friends out there praying and there for us. I just wanted to say thanks. H